Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hot. Topic.

I don't know why I'm even posting this as lots of the comments annoy me so much I can't even bear to read them. I'm just glad I live here and not there as it's much easier in the UK, genuinely. :-(

If I was a children's pastor in charge of WoompaLand (I didn't make that name up! Explore the full horrors of the link in the first line!), I know I would have left post by now.

I was quite tickled by this view "the nursery baby-sitters don't teach them anything, just make sure they don't die"...
That's an encouraging thought for those who run the creche.

Therefore I would never post a comment, would I...............?


:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the words of Mrs Doyle in Father Ted, go on, go on, go on........

Leave me a wee message! Only rules - is it true, is it kind, is it necessary?