Tuesday, September 22, 2009

It's not Big Brother but thanks to Google Alert someone is watching...

....imagine my great delight to find a comment from the President of the Barna Group on the blog post below.....I was mid-reading it when blogger crashed and lost the comment.....

Thank you David for emailing me with your comment again!

1. thanks - for following and using our stufff
2. be sure to check back because we are releasing more data on kids, teens and young adults all the time
3. it might even be worth signing up for e-newsletter - free

I hope you're doing well, Lynn. keep fighting the good fight of faith. and truly, sincerely it is a privilege to serve folks on the front lines like you.

blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the words of Mrs Doyle in Father Ted, go on, go on, go on........

Leave me a wee message! Only rules - is it true, is it kind, is it necessary?