Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Quick Update

Meant to write a longer post but out of time. Who stole the first half of May??

Things have been pretty phenomenal at work but my notebook and mind are stuffed and overflowing with things that need to be done and stuff I need to check out before I can progress them. There is so much I want to do and I'm itching to be able to, to have the necessary pairs of hands to do so, the physical space to do so, the resources to do so and yet......

On Friday night I went to a phenomenal Mark Stibbe meeting and this quote from him has been sitting with me:
Don't rest from work but work from rest..........

Meanwhile.... I am away to the Trossachs for two days for a denominational residential meeting/discussions.

Then I am straight off to London to a conference here on Holy Spirit and Mission with the Archbishop of Canterbury, David Ford, Miroslav Volf and Jurgen Moltmann. If you're going, drop me a message in the comments box!

I am very excited about one of this week's opportunities and filled a little with trepidation about the other............which is which do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:27 PM

    o. my. word. that conference looks epic-ally AMAZING. you'd better take good notes lynn!!! i shall want good chat when you get back. han xx

    ReplyDelete

In the words of Mrs Doyle in Father Ted, go on, go on, go on........

Leave me a wee message! Only rules - is it true, is it kind, is it necessary?