Friday, February 08, 2008

Sick

3 out of 4 members of my family have been sick this week. Horrendously, projectile-ly sick, thanks no doubt to this little thing

I've never been so sick. Midway through the night I laid my hands on my abdomen and prayed out loud: "God, take this away, make me feel better. I've got a meeting on tomorrow that I REALLY want to go to" (I was trying to practise my best healing prayers, so of course I added "in the name of Jesus") and I'm sure I heard a voice saying "uh-huh, what do you think I'm doing??"

Being sick, of course, is our body's way of getting rid of harmful substances.

But I've had to rest up and not go out for this, the second day.
Feeling sad that I missed a special team day!

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:57 PM

    Oh no!! I hope you're OK by Sunday.....I'm coming specially!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless you M!

    Yes, I'll be out and about again tomorrow :-)

    love x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm coming too! Please be well =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. erks, no pressure, two special visitors!;-)

    look forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did very well, even with the pressure of M and Amie being there! haha.

    ReplyDelete

In the words of Mrs Doyle in Father Ted, go on, go on, go on........

Leave me a wee message! Only rules - is it true, is it kind, is it necessary?