Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Champions Challenge


I'm at the halfway point of a holiday club for 75 kids and 25 leaders.

We decided to go outside the church buildings to hire a local centre and its great having big break out spaces for dance, craft and games workshops.

The highlight of the week will be, I hope, a family (indoor) BBQ on Friday early evening, complete with little "show" of what we have been up to.

I'm off for some prep, prayer and soaking as I'm in need of some refreshing before I lead tomorrow. Some niggly little problems hit the club today (entirely normal for Day 3 before the important Day 4 message) and I need to retreat into the "cleft in the rock" - in all seriousness!

G'night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the words of Mrs Doyle in Father Ted, go on, go on, go on........

Leave me a wee message! Only rules - is it true, is it kind, is it necessary?