I visit a great, flippant site on children's ministry now and then and I felt like having a giggle tonight so I have decided to post something from it....
TOP TEN LAST WORDS FROM CHILDREN'S PASTORS
10. We don’t have to preview this video; one of the deacons told me it was clean.
9. Just go ahead. It’s easier to beg forgiveness than to obtain permission.
8. The leadership team won’t mind.
7. We can set up the lightbox in the baptismal tank (that one is specially for Brodie)
6. What does this switch on the sound desk do?
5. I've seen this done once on TV.
4. I'm sure it's strong enough to hold both of us.
3. Let’s go ahead and order it, the church will pay for it.
2. I decided we’re not providing Sunday School this summer, we all need a break .
1. I don’t care if he is the pastor’s kid........