Saturday, April 19, 2008

Wedding Bells

It's been a great week. I had two days off and combined returning to my studies with diving into the office under the radar a few times to do some filing and to prepare for Sunday morning. Plus its been sunny which means the kids have returned to the garden for hours at a time! Well worth the extra washing and the bug collection jars.

Last night was very strange. We were "sans enfants" and didn't go out; got lots of things done in the house and I even managed to wander round a shopping mall between about 4 and 6pm. What a change! The children are at grandma's as we are going to a wedding today.

Time to read AND enjoy a leisurely breakfast, to wash one's hair without someone knocking on the bathroom door shouting "I NEED IN!", no need for diversional activities while mum and dad get ready.

It's kind of quiet. And I'm enjoying it!
(but I will be glad when they return tomorrow)

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the words of Mrs Doyle in Father Ted, go on, go on, go on........

Leave me a wee message! Only rules - is it true, is it kind, is it necessary?