Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Busy week


Hmmmm, when is a week not busy? I am beginning to reflect on this. Will it be when my children are grown up? Answers on a postcard please!

I am preparing for an all age service and am being very stirred by the biblical command to care for the widow, the fatherless and the alien in our midst. And so, believing it to a godly/prophetic firing up; that's where I think we'll go......I have an amazing Senior Pastor who can rein me in where necessary and his son the worship leader who I am meeting with tomorrow to pray and plan. If G the Younger thinks something is "mince", he'll tell me! And I respect them both immensely.

Please do read and comment on Still Small Voices; as we approach elections, it would be good to consolidate our opinions on these stories of fear and forced removals.

On March 21 an encouraging story about the Scottish Executive broke: read it here
I like to end on a more positive note and not think about the devolved/reserved powers debate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the words of Mrs Doyle in Father Ted, go on, go on, go on........

Leave me a wee message! Only rules - is it true, is it kind, is it necessary?