Thursday, May 15, 2008

I gave in.


I just can't help it. I'm working hard on my intergenertional cell/small group research, have been reading one book every three days for about a month and I need a treat. I haven't bought a Heat or Now for weeks. ----->

In January, I requested a few sabbatical weeks next summer (ask now for 2009!!) because I would love to get a little time to read (non-celeb material) more, as I am actually enjoying all this reading but I'm sleepy because I tend to do it at night. There are so many interesting resources out there on child/family theology, evangelism, worship, discipleship and intergenerational issues. You may remember that I bought a large book on the theology of heaven at Spring Harvest and that's had to be shelved for the time being. Peppermint Pinatas also put to the side just now. Pooey.

Och well, back to quality. Where is Angelina Jolie going to choose to have her twins?

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

In the words of Mrs Doyle in Father Ted, go on, go on, go on........

Leave me a wee message! Only rules - is it true, is it kind, is it necessary?