Monday, April 06, 2009

I'm twittering!...or is it tweeting?



It's been an excellent weekend for technological advances (guess who had a Sunday off?)

first up, I've had loads of opportunity to play with google's streetview, even managing to find a friend walking across the street as the google car went by....I can see why people are complaining about privacy - the wee blurry mark did not stop me recognising him from his lunchtime outing on a public pavement nowhere near his house (but near his place of work).

secondly, I have joined twitter! Should you so desire, you can get regular updates on www.twitter.com\lynnos

No comments:

Post a Comment

In the words of Mrs Doyle in Father Ted, go on, go on, go on........

Leave me a wee message! Only rules - is it true, is it kind, is it necessary?